Year of Establishment :
Names of Programmes / Courses offered :
UG (Honours and General)
Number of Teaching Post
|Name of the Post
Number of academic support staff (technical) and administrative staff; sanctioned and filled
|Category of Staff
|Academic support staff (technical)
Details of Infrastructural Facilities and Logistic Support :
- There are 1 class room for the students and one staff room for teachers.
- One ICT-enabled class room exists for multimedia presentation with the help of LCD projector.
- Student and faculties of the department enjoy wifi facilities within the college campus during the entire college hours.
- A departmental seminar library with nearly 100 reference books apart from the wide collection of books in the college library./li>
- Apart from seminar library, we have a Book Bank especially for General course students
- We have internet facilities and Wi-Fi connection for Staff.
Socio–Cultural National and International background knowledge, Phases of cultural heritage and dynasty in India, evolution of sources and arguments.
Program Specific Outcome (PSO)
- Socio–Cultural National and International background knowledge,
- Phases of cultural heritage and the journey from Dynastic to Democratic India,
- Evolution of sources and historiographical arguments.
- Students will demonstrate, in discussion and written work, their understanding of different populace and cultures of the past and will demonstrate ethical use of sources and provide accurate and properly formatted citations in formal papers.
- Students will develop the ability to distinguish between fact and fiction while understanding that there is no one historical truth.
- Students will employ a full range of techniques and methods used to gain historical knowledge.
- Students will develop an ability to convey verbally their historical knowledge.
- Students will demonstrate their understanding of cause and effect along with their knowledge of the general chronology of human experience.